Schweizerischer Bankenombudsman -

среда, 30 сентября 2015 г.

Swiss Banking Info: Finding great people is key to any business success


I am an independent swiss asset manager. I work with Ultra High Net Worth / High Net Worth clients.

I provide advice and access to my networks and partners in Switzerland. I will help to protect your assets and your interests.

I build long term trusted relationships - providing insights and introductions to the legal, accounting, tax advisors, trust, property (residential and commercial), banks and financial institutions sectors.

Specialties:

• Liaising with High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI's) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI's), Entrepreneurs and PEPs
• Open Swiss Banking Accounts
• Swiss Bank Introduction Service
• Due Diligence And Compliance
• Help With Frozen Bank Account in Swiss banks
• Operations With Precious Metals (Buy, Sell and Safe Keeping in or without banking system)
• Independent Asset Management and Investment Advice
• Swiss Company Formation
• Fiduciary Services and Confidentiality
• Relocation to Switzerland
• Asset Protection
• Swiss Bank Account Succession

I am based in Zurich, Switzerland. Do not hesitate to call me via Skype: volkov71 or to send me an email: swissbankinginfo@bluewin.ch
I am here to assist you.

Pease see my blog http://swissbankinginfo.blogspot.com

Thank you for your confidence.

Kind regards,
Valeriy Volkov


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий